Established in 2005, three friends from Kansas City began competing in local bbq contests around the Kansas City area. A member of the Kansas City Barbecue Society, we have enjoyed much success at various contests over the years. In our quest to perfect the art of barbecue, we began cooking with our own homemade sauces and rubs. After three long years of tweaking, we finally created what we believe to be the perfect barbecue sauce. Used exclusively on our competition chicken, ribs, pork and brisket, we have won many awards at bbq competitions throughout the United States. This sweet and savory Kansas City style bbq sauce has greatly helped to improve the quality of our barbecue and will undoubtedly improve yours as well. In 2012, we introduced two more sauces. A spicier version of our award winning bbq sauce and Yoko's Spicy Teriyaki Marinade and Grilling Sauce. These sauces will greatly enhance the flavor of all meats, poultry, seafood and vegetables when used as a grilling sauce, marinade or baste.
All of our sauces are now available for purchase at:
- The Kansas City BBQ Store.
- 5330 Northwest 64th Street, Kansas City, MO (at the intersection of 64th Street and I-29)
- 4931 W 6th Street Suite 112, Lawrence, KS
Thank you for all your support during the 2012 BBQ Season!!! We had another successful year, and are looking forward to an even better one in 2013!!!
Our tentative 2013 Competition BBQ Schedule:
Please come and join us at some of our upcoming events and help make 2013 a very successful year!
- NKC MO State BBQ Championship, N. Kansas City, MO, Mar 15-16
- Kookers Kare Smokefest, Sugar Creek, MO, Mar 22-23
- Smokin' On Big Creek, Pleasant Hill, MO, Apr 05-06
- The Best Dam BBQ Contest at Smithville Lake, Smithville, MO, Apr 12-13
- 5th Annual VFW Post 846 BBQ Challenge, Overland Park, KS, Apr 19-20
- Sam's Club National BBQ Tour, Overland Park, KS, Apr 26-27
- Brew, Blues & Bar-B-Q Cook-Off, Lansing, KS, May 03-04
- Rods, Ribs & Rock N Roll, Manhattan, KS, May 10-11
- Big Blue BBQ Championship, Marysville, KS, May 31-Jun 01
- Liberty 4th Fest BBQ Contest, Liberty, MO, Jul 03-04
- Smokin' on the River, Glasgow, MO, Jul 19-20
- 34th Annual American Royal World Series of Barbecue Open, Kansas City, MO, Oct 03-06
- Sam's Club National BBQ Tour (Regional), Midwest City, OK, Oct 11-12
Join Us On: